Zapato Alpinestars Tech 1 Z
The Alpinestars Tech 1-Z race shoe, featuring a new design for 2015, benefits from lightweight kangaroo leather construction which provides high comfort levels and abrasion resistance. Perforated zones allow for breathability and the tongue has padding made from double layer Carbon-X felt for an improved fit and less weight. Nitrile rubber used in the collar padding further increases comfort. Alpinestars exclusive Kevlar quick lace system provides a fast, precision adjustment coupled with an adjustable Velcro strap for a secure fit. Internally the boot features tubular Nomex® lining for excellent heat resistance, weight saving and reduced seams.
The Alpinestars TECH 1-Z shoe features a multi compound foot counter and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter provide support, protection and stability whilst an integrated fireproof PU heel improves comfort The heel also benefits from micro porous padding, as does the insole. This, coupled with a lightweight rubber sole which has a special textured grip offer superb grip and feel. Printed logos are used to reduce the weight and give a modern look to the boot.
Most notably the Aplinestars TECH 1-Z shoe incorporates an innovative new closure system comprises of a DuPont™ Kevlar® speed top lacing system integrated with an exclusive Alpinestars developed and proprietary wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure. Constructed using high-tensile fibers the wire system fits precisely and securely around the foot when closed, providing superb levels of comfort and performance fit, regardless of the driving position. Standard laces are included in the box for those who prefer the more traditional lacing system.
FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in black/red, black/anthracite, black/green fluo, white/red/blue, white/black/yellow fluo, white/black, red/white, and cyna blue/black color combinations. Sizes: 5-13US (excluding sizes: 5.5,6.5,11.5,12.5US).
- Main upper constructed from superbly supple lightweight kangaroo leather,
- Alpinestars’ one-piece foot and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter,
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and foot bed,
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-savings,
- New Alpinestars’ exclusive thin rubber compound outsole,
- Extended perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue, collar, heel, toe and tongue,
- Closure system with adjustable Velcro® strap,
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams,
- Low-cut collar in heel to allow for greater Achilles heel comfort,
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber,
- Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX® material,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.
Zapatos Alpinestars TECH 1-Kart 2015
Alpinestars Tech 1-K kart shoe revised for 2015 features a high-tech microfiber leather and mesh upper construction for improved feel and added breathability. Synthetic mesh fabirc panels placed in the tongue, heel, and side panels offer excellent ventilation. The Alpinestars Tech 1-K karting shoe also features an ultra thin Formula 1 specification sole utilizing Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip in both wet and dry conditions. Available in red/silver, carbon/black, black/orange fluo, and black/green colors. Sizes: 2.5-13US (No size 3,4,5.5, and 6.5).
- Advanced hybrid construction consisting of durable microfiber upper and mesh,
- Strategically placed mesh paneling placed in the tongue, heel and side of the shoe offer excellent ventilation,
- External toe reinforcing for additional abrasion resistance,
- Ultra‐thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed,
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, Polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing,
- Low profile ankle with Velcro® strap closure,
- Innovative lace loop system eyelets with flat lacing,
Zapatos Puma KART CAT MID II
PUMA’s Kart Cat Mid II is for the young karting professional who demands the best in footwear protection and performance. Constructed of the full-grain leather and synthetic leather, PUMAs proprietary CM-EVA/duo Cell at its midsole, and an oil resistant non-skid rubber outsole. Features a positive velcro closure at the mid-top shank with an enlarged cut-out in the achilles area ensures freedom of movement front to rear at the ankle without sacrificing the necessary ankle protection from side-to-side. Barrel lacing with protected soft eyelets insure quick lacing and proper conformation to the foot improving pedal control and feel. A perforated tongue at the center of shoe promotes transpiration and removes heat from the driver’s foot. “Power” and “Brake” livery along with the PUMA logo on the sole is hallmark of a Karting professional who demands the best. Non-fireproof. Available in red/white, black/white, and blue/white (body/form-stripe). Sizes: 36-47. First available inventory the last week of March 2007.Brand: KARTING
Zapatos Puma SL TECH MID PRO
The new PUMA SL Tech Mid Pro shoe culminates the ultimate recombinant design of the Future Cat Hi Pro L with the Future Cat Mid P Pro features into the most desirable driving shoe for professionals today. The PUMA SL Tech Pro is constructed of premium full-grain leather, an oil-resistant rubber outsole, a form-designed Velcro closure offering customized comfort and fit in a Mid-top platform, and a 25% weight reduction over other conventional designs. Asymmetrical lacing increases blood circulation by removing the cross over lacing constricting the arterial and venial systems across the top of the foot arch thus decreasing lactic acid build-up/muscle fatigue and improving heat dissipation through improved circulation within the driver’s foot. An anatomical shaped foot plate, UNI Chassis midsole, and ‘split heel’ construction maximizes foot support, sensitivity, and agility in driver’s footwork. Unique multi-panel, internal seam, pre-formed leather construction with high toe box creates the ultimate durability, fitment, and comfort for long driving stints. Newly paneled backing of the shank at the Achilles tendon improves fire protection while ensuring freedom of movement front to rear at the ankle without sacrificing the necessary ankle protection from side-to-side. SFI 3.3/5 and FIA 8856-2000 approved. Available in black, red, or blue top-grain leather. Sizes: 7-13US.
- Constructed of premium full-grain leather, an oil-resistant rubber outsole, a form-designed Velcro closure offering customized comfort and fit in a Mid-top platform, and a 25% weight reduction over other conventional designs,
- Asymmetrical lacing increases blood circulation by removing the cross over lacing constricting the arterial and venial systems across the top of the foot arch thus decreasing lactic acid build-up/muscle fatigue and improving heat dissipation through improved circulation within the driver’s foot,
- Anatomical shaped foot plate, UNI Chassis midsole, and ‘split heel’ construction maximizes foot support, sensitivity, and agility in driver’s footwork,
- Unique multi-panel, internal seam, pre-formed leather construction with high toe box creates the ultimate durability, fitment, and comfort for long driving stints,
- Newly paneled backing of the shank at the Achilles tendon improves fire protection while ensuring freedom of movement front to rear at the ankle without sacrificing the necessary ankle protection from side-to-side,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 7-13 US.
Zapatos Simpson CIRCUIT PRO SHOES, SFI.5 AND FIA
The Circuit is made from imported ultra soft satin suede with fleece fire retardant lining for exceptional comfort in a mid-top racing shoe
- SFI and FIA approved
- Padded ankle support, mid top styling
- Anatomical construction; flat seams
- Lightweight show eith exceptional pedal response
- Single speedfit closure
Sizes: 6-14, includes half sizeBrand: SIMPSON
Zapatos Simpson DNA SHOE
The DNA Shoe is our newest slim, lightweight, form fitting performance shoe with heat releasing perforated panels designed to meet the needs of today’s fastest drivers.
- SFI 3.3/5 certified
- DuPont® Nomex® lining
- Plush tongue and ankle padding
- Exclusive pedal sensitive Red Rubber Sole
Colors: Black/Red, Black/White and Black/YellowBrand: SIMPSON
Zapatos Sparco SCORPION KB-5 Kart
The Sparco Scorpion KB-5 kart shoe is a lightweight mid-top kart shoe made from a hard wearing synthetic leather with breathable mesh areas on the ankle for improved cooling. A single Velcro strap keeps the kart shoe firmly in place and reduced ankle flex while an anatomic inner sole with ‘Plant support’ provides the highest comfort levels. A new ultra slim ‘K01’ outer sole provides superb grip and optimum feel on the pedals. Available in black/celeste, black/white, and black/yellow color combinations. Sizes: 36-48.
- Upper in smooth leather,
- Rear in breathable mesh,
- Anatomic innersole with plant support,
- Ultrslim heavy duty Velcro closure,
- K01 ultraslim, antislip, antistatic, oil resistant sole.
Zapatos Sparco TOP+ SH-5
Sparco Top+ SH-5 race shoe is made from high-quality, suede with a wide Velcro strap for greater ankle support and guaranteed fit and hold. The Sparco Top+ SH-5 has an anatomic pre-shaped latex insole with Memory Foam characteristics for ultimate comfort. The outer sole is anti-static and oil/fuel resistant and utilizes anti-slip technology for greater pedal feel. A balance point on the heel improves driving sensitivity. SFI 3.3/5 and FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in black, blue, and red colors. Sizes: 36-48.Brand: SPARCO