Alpinestars Underware Balaclava
The Alpinestars ZX EVO balaclava for auto racing is manufactured with Lenzing FR®. Lenzing FR® is an innovative natural viscose fiber that possesses an exceptional flame resistance and protection against heat transfer. The Alpinestars ZX EVO balaclava has been developed in Formula 1 to be extremely lightweight, thin and super soft to the touch. This allows for maximum comfort and breathability under your racing helmet.
The ZX Evo balaclava also features a double layered face and single layer back for extra protection and reduced bulk inside the helmet for a better fitment, SEAMLESS construction, and a mouth aperture for easy drink tube access. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in white or black colors. Sizes: One size fits all.
- Formula 1 spec balaclava, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars,
- Lenzing FR® is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties and is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics,
- Lightweight, SEAMLESS construction ensures maximum driving comfort with minimal material pressure.
- Fabric construction is extremely soft to the touch ensuring a pleasant feel under the helmet.
- Dual layer front side and single layer back side for improved protection and fitment,
- Mouth opening for drink tube access,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.
PUMA SLW LS SHIRT
PUMA SLW (Super Light Weight) race LS shirt underwear constructed of a new propreitary fabiric combining 60% Lenzing Fr ® and 40% Nomex® fibers resulting in the lightest and most breathable fire-proof underwear for the motorsports professional. Advanced features such as seamless main body (no side seams), abbreviated sleeve ends with no cuff, perforated panels at chest, lower back, sides, and under arms create the ultimate in light-weight and breathable undergarment for the driver. Re-positioned shoulder seams out of the HANS® devise and shoulder belt areas and flat serge seams result in improved comfort and performance. FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in white only. Three combination sizes: XS/S, M/L, and XL/XXL.
- Increase of use of Lenzing Fr® Viscose fiber to help breathability and comfort. Composition is 60% Lenzing Fr ®- 40% Nomex®,
- Removal of side seams in contact with seat,
- Repositioned shoulder area seams reducing contact with HANS® device and shoulder belts,
- Abbreviated neck collar for improved comfort,
- Reduced thickness of hem in wrist with Cuff-Less design,
- Increase of breathability perforated construction at chest, back, sides and underarms,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.
Sparco T-Shirt Shield RW-9
The Sparco Shield RW-9 T-Shirt offers the lightest weight of any technical, fireproof underwear on the market today! Using a circular-spun fabric layout, seams are kept to a minimum, helping the RW-9 T-Shirt disappear underneath your driving suit, creating an additional layer of protection that can hardly be felt. Shield RW-9 is a new material from Sparco for 2015 and is designed to adhere, as much as possible, to the drivers body shape without creating friction between the garment and skin. Shield RW-9 is as seamless as possible and features two different fabrics ,matched together to ensure maximum breathability in key areas.
The Sparco Shield RW-9 T-Shirt features additional inserts in the back, armpits and chest for additional breathability and comfort. The labels have been deleted to guarantee maximum comfort and the information is now printed direct onto the garment. Weighing just 180 g/m2, Shield RW-9 is one of the lightest fireproof underwear material in the world and has the added benefit of Sparco’s X-Cool silver treatment which is antibacterial and gives a sensation of freshness. NOT FIA Approved. Available in white or black colors. Size Combinations: XS/S, M/L, and XL/XXL.
- Aramidic construction with Acrilate, Modal Viscose, & Elastane,
- Ergonomic shape, with minimal flat seams,
- Additional breathable panels in back, armpit and chest regions,
- Only 180 gr/m2 – the lightest underwear on the market,
- Treated with X-Cool to stay fresh,
- Printed labels improve comfort and reduce weight,
- NOT FIA Approved.