Guante K1 Grip Auto Racing
Nomex® Auto Racing Gloves
Whether you compete in a professional motorsport series or are an amateur improving your skills in the world of autocross and HPDE, a good set of gloves can provide a wealth of benefits. If you wear a fire suit, then a pair of Nomex® auto racing gloves is a must. If you don’t yet wear a race suit, you may want to consider one of auto racing suits. Professionally designed and manufactured, our suits are ideal for racers on a budget, novice drivers, individuals looking for custom-tailored options, and veteran racers looking for superb quality at industry-low prices. Our Nomex® auto racing gloves are built to the same standards, by the same principals – high-quality construction, fit, and finish at affordable prices with the latest FIA certifications. If you are in the market for a new pair of gloves, or are buying your first set of auto racing gloves, we think you’ll find our K1 Grip gloves are for you.
K1 Grip Nomex® Auto Racing Gloves – Product Details
We have designed our Grip gloves to be comfortable, easy to wear for extended periods of time (the tension on the fingers is minimal to reduce strain and the gloves are light on the hands; auto racing gloves should not behave like spacesuit gloves, nor should they feel like oven mitts), highly functional, and aesthetically engaging. The sharp contrast two-tone designs that we offer look brilliant, yet individuals seeking a less conspicuous pair of gloves can still opt for our monotone white or black color options should they choose.
The gloves themselves have rubber on the fingers and the palm for improved grip. If you have a suede steering wheel in your car, these gloves will help protect the suede material while providing unparalleled grip at all times. Suffice to say, the wheel will not slip out of your hands. If you have a standard leather steering wheel in your car, these gloves both prevent sweat from reducing your grip on the wheel and allow for the rim of the steering wheel to slide across the hand, should you shuffle steer. Yet once you clamp down on the wheel, you’ll once again retain grip, thanks to the rubber palm design. Our Nomex® auto racing gloves incorporate a number of features that make them the obvious choice for veterans and amateurs alike:
- 2-layer Nomex® construction
- SFI 3.3A/5 certification
- Silicone K1 logo grips on fingers for additional grip
- New palm design providing additional driver comfort and reducing fatigue
- Pre-curved fingers
- Slash-cut gauntlet
Guante K1 RaceGear RS1 Kart Racing
- Abrasion-resistant fabric
- Elastic wrist
- Vented Fingers
- Seamless Fingertips
- Slash-cut gauntlet
- External Stitching
- Padded Leather Palm for Grip and Comfort
The all new RS-1 Kart Racing glove is probably the most comfortable glove that you could possible ever wear. The glove has an array of features any karter would love to have. It offers a rolled finger tip design. This gets rid of the 4 point stitch which would normally bother your finger tips. Not to mention along all fingers is a soft vented mesh to allow for airflow to flow to the fingers keeping you cool under pressure. Reverse stitch throughout which allows for maximum comfort and lets you focus on your race line.
Guante Simpson Impulse Racing
The Impulse Professional racing glove provides protection and grip in all the right areas.
SFI 5 Rated Racing Glove with Nomex® construction.
Exceptionally soft palm constructed of goat leather.Brand: SIMPSON
Guantes Alpinestars Tech-1 Race
The 2016 Alpinestars Tech-1 Race auto racing glove features minimal seam construction, optimized levels of grip via silicone V pattern print covering palm and fingers, as well as pre-curved fingers which aids with fit and reduces fatigue. The newly, extended, and ergonomically designed V-style grip treatment on palm with increased silicone surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip is a great improvement to the Tech-1 Race glove for 2016.
The Tech 1 Race glove is constructed of Nomex® with a fire resistant lining, full gauntlet single panel top, advanced poly-foam knuckle padding, wrist padding, and re-designed silicone treatment on fingers and palm, and elasticized wrist band closure ensures a secure fit. SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in white/red/black, black/white, black/green fluo, black/yellow fluo, black/orange fluo, and yellow fluo/black colors combinations. Sizes: S-XXL.
- Nomex® main construction with full-length fire resistant lining,
- Full gauntlet, single panel top construction<
- Pre-curved fingers and palm help reduce fatigue while driving,
- Minimal seam construction offers added comfort and improves feel and weight-saving performance,
- Advanced poly-foam padding on knuckle and wrist for added comfort,
- New extended and strategically positioned silicone printing on fingers and full palm improves grip and feel,
- Elasticized wrist band closure ensures a secure fit,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved.
Guantes K1 RaceGear Champ – Nomex SFI 3.3/5
- Certified to stringent SFI 3.3/5 homologation standards
- Hi-Quality, Lightweight Double Layer Nomex
- Pre-Curved fingers w/ external stitching
- New strategically placed silicon palm design
- Elastic cuff opening for ease and secure fit
- Available in standard and fluorescent colors
The NEW Champ Glove was developed in conjunction with professional race car drivers in all classes to provide a top of the line, SFI 3.3/5 rated Nomex glove, with the latest in innovative features, while remaining the most affordable in it’s class. This ultra-lightweight glove, with it’s anatomically correct shape, provide maximum comfort and functionality. Minimal external stitching, strategically placed silicon palm design, and new fluorescent neon colors make the Champ Glove the perfect choice for all racers looking for a boldly styled, premium auto racing glove.
Guantes Puma Furio
PUMA’s Furio race glove is taken down from the successful Pro-Fit Cat glove and represents all of the latest technology available for the Motorsport professional. Built to meet the new strict SFI 3.3/5 regulations and surpasses the current FIA 8856-2000 specifications, this glove is certified for World competition. The Furio glove features a fully encompassing sculptured barrier of 180gram knit Nomex covering both the back of the hand and through out the interior of the hand, fingers, and palm. Utilizing sculptured pre-formed finger construction provides precise fitment and relaxed grip, while strategically positioned rubberized tactile pads provide hardwearing and maximum grip within the palm area. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in red, blue, black, and white. Sizes: 8-12.
- Fully encompassing sculptured 180gram Knit Nomex contruction,
- Pre-formed finger construction for precise fitment and relaxed grip,
- Strategically placed tactile pads of rubberized silicone impregnated thoughout fingers and palm,
- Additional padding across knuckles with distinctive paw-print stitching,
- Medium length guantlet for good fire protection and ease of ingress and egress,
- Internal seam contruction to reduce bulk and increace tactility of finger controls,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved,
- Sizes: 8-12.
Guantes Sparco Karting Blizzard KG-3
The Sparco Blizzard KG-3 kart glove is an evolution of the hugely popular Sparco Hurricane K3 kart gloves. Specially design for karters the Sparco Blizzard KG-3 gloves feature a suede palm for superb grip on the kart wheel and an elastic cuff for a secure, comfortable fit. Available in red, blue, black/red, and black/green fluo color combinations. Sizes: 7-13.
- Evolution of the Hurricane K3,
- External PA fabric with a cotton lining,
- High-grip suede palm,
- Elastic closure at the cuff,
- Comfortable internal stitching.
TECH 1-ZXBrand: ALPINESTARS