Casco Bell HP5 Fibra de Carbon
The all new Bell HP5 Touring Carbon helmet is intended for racers in closed car environments who use an external cooling system (not included) and want the added protection of the FIA8860 standard. For maximum safety, the Bell HP5 Touring Carbon features a pure carbon shell using autoclave technology, combined with a special expanded polystyrene energy absorbing liner. Test show that in certain impacts, the Bell HP7 Carbon helmet absorbs up to 40 per cent more energy than is outlined in Snell approval. The ultra-versatile HP5 Touring can be used as an all-purpose helmet, with visor peak and with available forced air attachments making it flexible and adaptable to multiple forms of racing. The HP5 Touring can also be used in an ear cup configuration with or without speakers and intercom system (sold separately). Comes with factory fitted HANS posts. FIA 8860-2015 and Snell SA2015 Approved. Sizes: 7-1/8(57cm-) to 7-5/8(61cm+).
- Can also be used in an ear cup configuration with or without speakers and intercom system (Sold Separately),
- HP Helmets absorb up to 40% more energy than standard models,
- Ultra-Lightweight shell made using Aerospace grade Carbon,
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner,
- Liner reinforced with a layer of Kevlar for added protection,
- Multiple density comfort foams and padding to ensure the best possible fit,
- Can be used in a Side Air or Top Air configuration forced air systems,
- Internal ventilation channels to increase pressure and accelerate airflow to maximize ventilation and cooling,
- Velcro cheek pads and can be adapted for use with Ear Cups,
- Specific liner and face piece to allow for the integration of the Ear Cups into the interior of the helmet,
- SE05 3MM shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System),
- Factory equipped with HANS anchors,
- Supplied with fleece lined Bell helmet bag,
- Sizes: 7 1/8 Minus (57-) to 7 5/8 Plus (61+),
- Snell SA2015 Certification,
- FIA 8860-2015 Certification.
Casco Bell K1 Pro SA2015
The new Bell Racing K.1 Pro is a full featured helmet with aero styling and a comfortable fit. The K.1 Pro is a great helmet for open wheel racers as well as kart racers who plan on moving into other forms of racing that require fire retardant interiors. The Bell K.1 Pro helmet features superior ventilation, aero styling, Bell’s aggressive chin bar design, and front chin gurney (Duckbill). The Bell K.1 Pro is a great helmet for open wheel, closed car and kart racers that demand superior features including aerodynamics, excellent fit, and multiple ventilation options in a lightweight helmet.
The Bell K.1 Pro helmet can be used in an open wheel configuration with air intake (included) and with a closed car configuration with top forced air insert (sold separately). The K.1 Pro features bell’s multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection. Bell factory installed M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint (HNR) devices. NEW Snell SA2015 certified. Available in white or matt black colors. Sizes: XXS to XL.
- Multi-use helmet with aerodynamic features,
- Lightweight composite shell technology,
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for Low and High velocity impact protection,
- Integrated channels in the face piece for easy to install integrated radio microphone systems,
- Black comfort-plus fire retardant interior fabric for durable performance and protection,
- Multi foam density standard interior for refined fit and comfort,
- Advanced ventilation system with direct flow upper and lower chin bar vents, ten intake and extraction vents, and a clear .200 mm air intake vent (included),
- Top forced air option available (Sold Separately),
- Synthetic rubber shield gasket preventing air, water, and dirt migration into the helmet,
- 287 3mm SRV clear shield (SRV-1 Pivot System),
- M6 Terminal hardware for head and neck restraint (HNR) devices,
- Snell SA2015 Approved.
Casco Bell Mag1-Rally
The new Bell Mag-1 Rally open-faced clubman helmet. Using Bell Helmets years of experience and tradition of building high quality open face helmets, the new Bell Mag-1 brings new levels of safety and protection and now with an integral Peltor compatible intercom headset, the latest version of their timeless classic open face design. It features a lightweight fibreglass shell, a comfortable interior, integral 3M/Peltor compatible open face intercom headset and Snell SA2010 homologation, all at an incredible price. Compatible with Frontal Head Restraint systems according to FIA standard 8858-2010. Factory install HANS posts. Available in white color only. Sizes: S-XL.
- Classic open face Clubman helmet design,
- Peltor compatible open face intercom headset,
- Supplied complete with black anti-dazzle peak,
- Extended cheek protection a fire resistant lining
- Compatible with Frontal Head Restraint systems,
- Fully approved to the new Snell SA2010 standards,
- FIA 8858-2010 Approved for use with HANS.