Asiento Cobra Monaco Pro Racing
The Cobra Monaco Pro seat, new for 2008, is an excellent entry-level competition seat, the Monaco features tubular steel frame construction and a deep-sided ergonomic shape for maximum lateral support at a weight comparable to fiberglass. Current FIA 8855-1999 (FRESH DATING). Standard width, will accomodate 5 or 6pt harness systems, and is both side and bottom mount capable. Available in the new red, blue, or black ‘Spacer’ fabric.
- All steel tubular construction,
- Side and base mount capability,
- 4/5/6 point harness facility,
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric,
- Suede-Tec anti-wear patches,
- Colors: red, blue, or black,
- FIA 8855-1999 Homologated.
Asiento Momo Start
The MOMO Start competition seat is MOMO’s new entry level fiberglass seat. Newly designed in 2012, it offers a light weight fiberglass shell, integrated lumbar and thigh support and 5 harness openings. The openings have been redesigned to allow easier harness installation and more comfortable placement. The Start features side mounting vs. the previous models bottom mounting. Weight: 18.7 lbs. FIA 8855-1999 Homologated. Available in black only.
Asiento Sparco Sprint
The Sparco Sprint race seat is Sparco’s entry level competition seat, perfect for weekend racers. The Sparco Sprint carefully balances safety, styling and value. The fastenings for side or bottom attachments on the tubular frame are better positioned on the shell while the holes for fifth and sixth seatbelt points provide improved safety. This seat is made from fire retardant fabric and features contrasting quilting. Available in red, blue, or black colors. FIA 8855-1999 Approved.
- Additional side mounting provisions on the tubular frame for better positioning,
- Includes sub-strap holes for fifth and sixth seat belt systems,
- Fire retardant fabric with contrasting stitching,
- FIA 8855-1999 Approved.