Zapato Alpinestars Tech 1 Z
The Alpinestars Tech 1-Z race shoe, featuring a new design for 2015, benefits from lightweight kangaroo leather construction which provides high comfort levels and abrasion resistance. Perforated zones allow for breathability and the tongue has padding made from double layer Carbon-X felt for an improved fit and less weight. Nitrile rubber used in the collar padding further increases comfort. Alpinestars exclusive Kevlar quick lace system provides a fast, precision adjustment coupled with an adjustable Velcro strap for a secure fit. Internally the boot features tubular Nomex® lining for excellent heat resistance, weight saving and reduced seams.
The Alpinestars TECH 1-Z shoe features a multi compound foot counter and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter provide support, protection and stability whilst an integrated fireproof PU heel improves comfort The heel also benefits from micro porous padding, as does the insole. This, coupled with a lightweight rubber sole which has a special textured grip offer superb grip and feel. Printed logos are used to reduce the weight and give a modern look to the boot.
Most notably the Aplinestars TECH 1-Z shoe incorporates an innovative new closure system comprises of a DuPont™ Kevlar® speed top lacing system integrated with an exclusive Alpinestars developed and proprietary wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure. Constructed using high-tensile fibers the wire system fits precisely and securely around the foot when closed, providing superb levels of comfort and performance fit, regardless of the driving position. Standard laces are included in the box for those who prefer the more traditional lacing system.
FIA 8856-2000 Approved. Available in black/red, black/anthracite, black/green fluo, white/red/blue, white/black/yellow fluo, white/black, red/white, and cyna blue/black color combinations. Sizes: 5-13US (excluding sizes: 5.5,6.5,11.5,12.5US).
- Main upper constructed from superbly supple lightweight kangaroo leather,
- Alpinestars’ one-piece foot and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter,
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and foot bed,
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-savings,
- New Alpinestars’ exclusive thin rubber compound outsole,
- Extended perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue, collar, heel, toe and tongue,
- Closure system with adjustable Velcro® strap,
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams,
- Low-cut collar in heel to allow for greater Achilles heel comfort,
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber,
- Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX® material,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.
Zapatos Alpinestars TECH 1-Kart 2015
Alpinestars Tech 1-K kart shoe revised for 2015 features a high-tech microfiber leather and mesh upper construction for improved feel and added breathability. Synthetic mesh fabirc panels placed in the tongue, heel, and side panels offer excellent ventilation. The Alpinestars Tech 1-K karting shoe also features an ultra thin Formula 1 specification sole utilizing Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip in both wet and dry conditions. Available in red/silver, carbon/black, black/orange fluo, and black/green colors. Sizes: 2.5-13US (No size 3,4,5.5, and 6.5).
- Advanced hybrid construction consisting of durable microfiber upper and mesh,
- Strategically placed mesh paneling placed in the tongue, heel and side of the shoe offer excellent ventilation,
- External toe reinforcing for additional abrasion resistance,
- Ultra‐thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed,
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, Polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing,
- Low profile ankle with Velcro® strap closure,
- Innovative lace loop system eyelets with flat lacing,