Mostrando el único resultado
Alpinestars Underware Balaclava
The Alpinestars ZX EVO balaclava for auto racing is manufactured with Lenzing FR®. Lenzing FR® is an innovative natural viscose fiber that possesses an exceptional flame resistance and protection against heat transfer. The Alpinestars ZX EVO balaclava has been developed in Formula 1 to be extremely lightweight, thin and super soft to the touch. This allows for maximum comfort and breathability under your racing helmet.
The ZX Evo balaclava also features a double layered face and single layer back for extra protection and reduced bulk inside the helmet for a better fitment, SEAMLESS construction, and a mouth aperture for easy drink tube access. FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved. Available in white or black colors. Sizes: One size fits all.
- Formula 1 spec balaclava, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars,
- Lenzing FR® is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties and is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics,
- Lightweight, SEAMLESS construction ensures maximum driving comfort with minimal material pressure.
- Fabric construction is extremely soft to the touch ensuring a pleasant feel under the helmet.
- Dual layer front side and single layer back side for improved protection and fitment,
- Mouth opening for drink tube access,
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 Approved.